Host Broadcast Services (HBS) AG is a dedicated, independent host broadcast specialist, helping international sports federations, organising committees and rights holders worldwide to broadcast their events in the most exciting and effective way. This includes prestigious properties such as the FIFA World Cup™, the AFC Asian Cup or the UCI Road/Track Cycling World Championships – with the TV signal provided to broadcasters worldwide enabling them to offer a unique sports experience to their audiences. HBS covers the full spectrum of host broadcast operations and services to a highly developed and technologically advanced standard. The company is a fully owned subsidiary of the international sports marketing company Infront Sports & Media AG, headquartered in Zug.
HBS Human Resources is in charge of the entire ‘life-cycle’ of HBS staff. Starting from the sourcing and contracting of personnel, through insurance, deployment, contract termination, well-being and support of all project personnel.
To enhance our Swiss HR team in Zug, we are presently looking for an ambitious, highly-motivated, and hands-on HR Assistant (m/f).
In this role, you will support the HR Team in their daily business. You will be part of a small international team working in the background on various events.
Managing the contract administration for various events which involves:
- The complete chain from preparing contracts, distributing and monitoring their return, preparing payments and archiving at the end of an event.
- Insuring and declaring staff members for various events.
- Being the first contact person for all types of administrative questions from our worldwide staff members.
- Travel management for all members of the Swiss office and visitor’s accommodation. This involves booking train tickets, hotel reservations and creating itineraries.
- Office management and supporting the departments and your colleagues whenever needed.
- Filing and archiving of all staff related folders.
- Back up for HR Assistant.
We expect a successful completion of an apprenticeship in commerce and two to three years’ work experience (preferably in an HR and/or Legal environment would be an asset).
Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
Ability to work independently and proactively with low supervision, but to ask the right questions where necessary.
Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Mail merge, Excel).
Fluency in written and spoken English is an absolute requirement. A native English speaker would be a real asset. German and/or French would complete your application.
You live in Central Switzerland or close-by areas.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your electronic application (CV, motivation letter with supporting references and documentation) by e-mail to our Human Resources team at email@example.com.