Main purpose and scope of the job
Be part of the team in charge of invoicing HBS services to all Media Rights Licensees (MRLs) of the 2018 FIFA Football World Cup™
Project: 2018 FIFA World Cup™ (and Other FIFA events)
Company: Host Broadcast Services France (HBS)
Reports to: Manager, Finance Operations
Place of work: Boulogne base camp – Moscow May to July 2018
Start date: 09 May 2017
End date: 30 Sept 2018
Host Broadcast Services (HBS) is the official Host Broadcaster of the 2018 FIFA Football World Cup™ to be held in Russia in 2018. As host broadcaster it is HBS’ role to produce all the images and sounds of all 64 matches of the FIFA World Cup™. This production is distributed to the various media companies around the world who have bought the rights to this event. Once distributed these global television, radio and other media companies broadcast HBS’ pictures to the millions of people around the world who cannot be present in Russia.
The Invoicing & Receivables (I&R) team is part of the Finance division. It is in charge for the invoicing of the HBS Services to all media companies around the world.
Duties & responsibilities
Prepare and issue all invoices in the Accounting system (AX)
Produce the Financial Reports from the Booking Software System (BSS)
Send the invoicing documents to the MRLs via email (and Fedex when needed)
Update and reconcile various Excel monitoring files
Prepare internal and external monthly closing documents
Answer queries from MRLs and HBS colleagues re. Invoicing & Receivables
Follow and book payments from MRLs
Support and train several interns during the event time in Russia
Internal with HBS Finance and HBS Booking departments
External with MRLs
Skills & abilities
Accounting or controlling background – First experience accepted
Good written and spoken English
Good Excel skills
HBS is looking for people who enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment, are highly customer service oriented, have a strong sense of responsibility and who work well as part of an international team.
- Plan the launch and operations of the Legacy programme (internship programme prior and during the 2018 Asian Games)
- Identifying and selecting the interns
- Follow up with universities, schedule meetings and present the legacy project to the universities and the students.
- Liaison with the Asian Games LOC, universities and students representatives
- Conduct the intern workshops 2017/2018
- Provide timely reports on the progress of the legacy project
- Writing content for the legacy project for the website and for the orientation guides with support from various technical and non-technical departments
- Responsible for the information/production/writing of the 2018 Asian Games Orientation Guides
- Prepare and deliver the orientation seminars
- Keep the content on the staff website up to date pre-event
- Write the content for the Monthly Intern Newsletter
- Prepare detailed reports on all training activities undertaken and feedback of the participants.
- Chief of External Relations/Director of Broadcast Academy
- Broadcast Academy Manager
- Legacy Programme Coordinator
- HR Department in Switzerland and France
- Universities in Indonesia
- Students / Interns
- Every department for the Orientation dates and guides
- Logistics for organisation of Orientation
POSITION RELEVANT SKILLS
- Mother Tongue English, or close to
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Service oriented, patient
- An ability to deliver presentations and workshops
English (Spoken/Written). Bahasa (Spoken and Written) would be beneficial.
HBS is looking for people who enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment, are highly customer service oriented, can learn quickly, have a strong sense of responsibility, and work well as part of a team. In addition, a hands-on approach, flexibility, and the ability to work under pressure and focus on delivery is required. The role requires the person to take on a lead role on the project. We require fluency in English.
START AND END DATE
5 September 2017 / 30 September 2018
Please send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To enhance our Swiss HR team in Zug, we are presently looking for an ambitious, highly-motivated, and hands-on HR Assistant (m/f) In this role, you will support the HR Team in their daily business. You will be part of a small international team working in the background on various events.
- Managing the contract administration for various events which involves:
– The complete chain from preparing contracts, distributing and monitoring their return, preparing payments and archiving at the end of an event.
– Insuring and declaring staff members for various events.
– Being the first contact person for all types of administrative questions from our worldwide staff members.
- Travel management for all members of the Swiss office and visitor’s accommodation. This involves booking train tickets, hotel reservations and creating itineraries.
- Office management and supporting the departments and your colleagues whenever needed.
- Filing and archiving of all staff related folders.
- Back up for HR Assistant.
- We expect a successful completion of an apprenticeship in commerce and two to three years’ work experience (preferably in an HR and/or Legal environment would be an asset).
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail. Ability to work independently and proactively with low supervision, but to ask the right questions where necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications (Mail merge, Excel).
- Fluency in written and spoken English is an absolute requirement. A native English speaker would be a real asset. German and/or French would complete your application.
- You live in Central Switzerland or close-by areas.
Please send CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com