A pro-active multi-tasker, you are also pragmatic and solution-oriented. You are able to bring functional (processes), organisational or technical views (apps).
You will participate in the development of the Digital Workplace:
- The global dimension, such as the development of collaborative practices, change support or definition of uses on solutions like Sharepoint or Teams (O365)
- Customs solutions, to support all departments, “business” apps (example: Travel Management, Project Monitoring, Reporting …).
You have two to five years of experience on similar missions, in an international environment, with a good knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: Sharepoint, Nintex, PowerApps, Power BI.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
Integrated to the Project Management Office (PMO) team, and under the supervision of the Knowledge Manager, you will be in charge of different projects linked to the HBS digital workplace.
- Internal customer liaison
- Definition of functional solutions
- Technical implementations (Sharepoint / O365 etc., Power bi, power apps, nintex, smartsheet …)
- Implementation of technical Agility solutions (interaction with internal clients) or subcontracting follow-up: information architecture, configuration, creation of workflows, forms, template ..
- Tests and operation validation
- Change management training
- Technology intelligence, proactive input
- Support of Sharepoint 2013 migration to O365
Project examples: operational reporting tool during sports event / Logistics and Freight follow up / management of crew attendance during event time
Education / Skills
- Good knowledge of Sharepoint
- Good knowledge of BPM solution (ie : ..)
- Good knowledge of O365
- Master’s degree level or Engineering degree
- Professional English
Host Broadcast Services (HBS) AG is a dedicated, independent host broadcast specialist, helping international sports federations, organising committees and rights holders worldwide to broadcast their events in the most exciting and effective way. This includes, amongst others, the prestigious FIFA World Cup™ with the TV signal provided to broadcasters worldwide enabling them to offer a unique sports experience to their audiences. HBS covers the full spectrum of host broadcast operations and services to a highly developed and technologically advanced standard. The company is a fully owned subsidiary of the international sports marketing company Infront Sports & Media AG, headquartered in Zug.
The HBS Group Finance function provides accounting, controlling, treasury and reporting services to five legal entities based in Paris, Zug and the respective host country of one of our major events. To enhance our young and evolving Controlling team in Zug, we are looking for an ambitious, highly motivated, and hands-on candidate.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Senior Manager Controlling in his duties including:
- Supporting the Senior Manager Controlling in his duties including:
- Providing monthly Management report in collaboration with the Controlling team
- Actively supporting the Controlling Team in the daily business and their function
- Elaboration of various ad hoc analysis
- Process and administration of Finance tools including contribution to development of the tools
- Develop and maintain check lists, documentations and manuals setting out sequences of tasks necessary to perform the job
- About to complete or degree in Bachelor of Business Economics/Administration or Finance, ideally with a specialisation in Controlling and Accounting
- Good knowledge of MS Office and excellent knowledge of Excel
- Well organised and structured with excellent analytical skills
- Reliable and self-driven, goes without saying
- Team player with good communication skills, fluent in English, German and French an asset
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Capacity for learning / Sense of curiosity
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Capacity to take ownership of the key documents/tools
You will be part of a small international team working on various events. The start date is as soon as possible or after arrangements have been made. Currently, the position is limited to 6 months.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send your electronic application (CV, motivation-letter with supporting references and documentation) by e-mail to our Human Resources team at email@example.com. If you have any questions feel free to contact HR, Fabian Flühler, + 41 41 726 04 36.