A pro-active multi-tasker, you are also pragmatic and solution-oriented. You are able to bring functional (processes), organisational or technical views (apps).
You will participate in the development of the Digital Workplace:
- The global dimension, such as the development of collaborative practices, change support or definition of uses on solutions like Sharepoint or Teams (O365)
- Customs solutions, to support all departments, “business” apps (example: Travel Management, Project Monitoring, Reporting …).
You have two to five years of experience on similar missions, in an international environment, with a good knowledge of one or more of the following technologies: Sharepoint, Nintex, PowerApps, Power BI.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
Integrated to the Project Management Office (PMO) team, and under the supervision of the Knowledge Manager, you will be in charge of different projects linked to the HBS digital workplace.
- Internal customer liaison
- Definition of functional solutions
- Technical implementations (Sharepoint / O365 etc., Power bi, power apps, nintex, smartsheet …)
- Implementation of technical Agility solutions (interaction with internal clients) or subcontracting follow-up: information architecture, configuration, creation of workflows, forms, template ..
- Tests and operation validation
- Change management training
- Technology intelligence, proactive input
- Support of Sharepoint 2013 migration to O365
Project examples: operational reporting tool during sports event / Logistics and Freight follow up / management of crew attendance during event time
Education / Skills
- Good knowledge of Sharepoint
- Good knowledge of BPM solution (ie : ..)
- Good knowledge of O365
- Master’s degree level or Engineering degree
- Professional English