Broadcast Academy Coordinator
Company: Host Broadcast Services France (HBS)
Department: Broadcast Academy
Reports To: Head of Legacy & Broadcast Academy
Contract Type: CDI
Place of Work: Boulogne-Billancourt, France (Possibility of travels according to training locations)
Start Date: ASAP
What is Broadcast Academy?
- The Broadcast Academy was established by HBS in 2007 with the purpose to share its knowledge, create a broadcasting legacy and improve sports broadcasting standards worldwide.
- The Academy upskills broadcast professionals and trains new talents to diversify the broadcast industry.
- The workshops and masterclasses usually last between 3 days to 5 days.
- Work with the Head Of, Manager and Production consultant, to deliver Broadcast Academy trainings and workshops worldwide.
- General organisation
- Coordination with internal HBS departments and trainers for logistics, content review and meetings to successfully deliver trainings and workshops.
- Work with Academy partners for the set-up of the trainings in France and overseas: welcome, event management, debrief documentation, etc.
- Sharepoint management for BA related content.
- Project reports, debriefs & project planning timelines.
- Trainings and workshops
- Database management of trainees/enquiries/registrations.
- Launching training session registrations, handling enquiries & sharing information with clients/course participants.
- Create budgets for each training / workshop and manage Purchase Orders, quotes, etc (with support from the Finance department.
- Liaise with HR departments to create contracts for BA experts.
- Handle the email requests sent to the BA generic mailbox.
- Liaise with information/ communication department to create and coordinate BA communication plan activities.
Experience & Knowledge
- Overall experience around 2 to 4 years in training structure or event management and exhibitions.
- Strong computer skills compulsory (especially Powerpoint and Excel)
- Experience working in an international environment
- Professional English compulsory and Spanish would be a plus.
Other Skills & Requirements
- Good organisational skills and ability to work independently.
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘client-first’ thinking (both externally & internally).
- Strong team orientation.
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise, collaborate and be a problem solver.
- Precise and detailed working style combined with an ability to see the big picture
- An ability to adapt to a dynamic, multicultural, and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
HBS is looking for people who enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment, are highly customer service oriented, have a strong sense of responsibility and who work well as part of an international team.
How to Apply
- Please apply to find out more. We consider every application and will respond as soon as possible. We are committed to equal opportunities.
- Please send your resume by email to the HBS HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.