Broadcast Academy Manager
Company: Host Broadcast Services France (HBS)
Department: Broadcast Academy
Reports To: Head of Broadcast Academy – Legacy
Contract Type: CDI
Place of Work: Boulogne-Billancourt, France (Possibility of travels according to training locations)
Start Date: ASAP
What is Broadcast Academy?
- The Broadcast Academy was established by HBS in 2007 with the purpose to share its knowledge, create a broadcasting legacy and improve sports broadcasting standards worldwide.
- The Academy upskills broadcast professionals and trains new talents to diversify the broadcast industry.
- The workshops and masterclasses usually last between 3 days to 5 days.
- Work with the Head Of, Coordinator and Production consultant, to deliver Broadcast Academy trainings and workshops worldwide.
- General organisation
- Coordination with internal HBS departments and trainers to successfully deliver trainings and workshops: equipment, content and people management.
- Work with Academy partners to coordinate the organisation of trainings in France and overseas: timeline, customer service, agenda, presentations, equipment.
- Project reports, debriefs & project planning timelines.
- Trainings and workshops
- Manage budgets for each training / workshop.
- Oversee the administrative steps required for the organisation of trainings and workshops: legal, finance, BA Partners.
- Participate in the handling of the email requests sent to the BA generic mailbox.
- Opportunities for public speaking and coordination of training presentations on site.
- Participate in the creation and review of training & workshop presentations as well as customised concepts.
- Liaise with HBS information/ communication department to create and coordinate BA communication plan activities.
Experience & Knowledge
- Overall experience at least 5-10 years in training structure or event management and exhibitions.
- Strong computer skills compulsory (especially Powerpoint and Excel).
- Experience working in an international environment.
- French, professional English compulsory and Spanish would be a plus.
Other Skills & Requirements
- Good organisational skills and ability to work independently.
- Precise and detailed working style combined with an ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise, collaborate and be a problem solver.
- Strong team orientation.
- An ability to adapt to a dynamic, multicultural, and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘client-first’ thinking (both externally & internally).
- Willingness to travel for trainings if necessary.
HBS is looking for people who enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment, are highly customer service oriented, have a strong sense of responsibility and who work well as part of an international team.
How to Apply
- Please apply to find out more. We consider every application and will respond as soon as possible. We are committed to equal opportunities.
- Please send your resume by email to the HBS HR Department: email@example.com.