- Project: Overall project
- Company: Host Broadcast Services France (HBS)
- Department: Human Resources Department
- Reports to: HR Manager
- Grade: Assistant
- Place of work: Based in Boulogne
- Start date: 05/2023
- Type of contract: 30/11/2023
Roles and responsibilities
- General administrative support to the HR French Department for the events;
- Manage the onboarding legal declaration and administration;
- Archiving personal data of employees.
- Contract administration in collaboration with the French HR team, which involves preparing contracts based on templates, writing letters,
- Fil in and update lists/tools and take the initiative to follow up where required (implementation in Timmi Absences, Cegid, Masterplan …)
- Manage the formalities concerning French legal administration : DPAE, medical visits,… Unemployment certificate….
- LFP event :
- Contract administration, DPAE, payroll establishment, AEM declaration
- Intermittents contacts to send/receive information
- Conges spectacles
- Roland-Garros :
- Intermittents DPAE, payroll establishment, AEM declaration
- Conges spectacles
- Posting workers :
- Declaration of posting
- Amendment of contracts for posting period
- Preparation of amendments on French Coreteam contracts, in accordance with the data given
Position Relevant Skills: (Education / Work Experience / IT)
- Work experience: minimum two years
- CEGID payroll tool is +
- Good Excel skills
- HBS Accounting, Controlling, HR, Legal
- Good level of written and spoken English
HBS is looking for people who enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment, are highly customer service oriented, can learn quickly, have a strong sense of responsibility, and who work well as part of a team. In addition, a hands-on approach, flexibility, and the ability to work under pressure are required. We require fluency in English.
How to Apply
- Please apply to find out more. We consider every application and will respond as soon as possible. We are committed to equal opportunities.
- Please send your resume by email to the HBS HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.