Process & Tools Coordinator
WE ARE HBS
Host Broadcast Services (HBS) offers expertise and experience in delivering vision and audio for some of the most prestigious sports events around the world.
Since its founding over 20 years ago, HBS has established itself as a renowned host broadcast specialist by successfully delivering HB operations for all FIFA World CupsTM since the 2002 edition of the tournament. As major achievements, HBS also delivered HB coverage of Asian Games 2006 and 2018 as well as Rugby World Cup 2019 through IGBS, a joint venture between HBS and IMG Media.
The PMO Department is the point of expertise at HBS when it comes to HBS’ Project Management methodologies, processes & tools. PMO is organised around three pillars, with three main objectives:
- Project Management Support: increase HBS’ collective skills in managing a project based on proven and appropriated methodologies
- Multi-project Management: allow anticipation and steering capability of HBS’ increasing multi-project activity
- Processes & tools: be a “one-stop-shop” to offer adequate IS tools to teams to support our planning and delivery, including custom-made solutions
YOU CAN HELP
HBS relies for its operations on two key systems that have been developed with the support of external providers for the specific needs of our industry:
- a platform to manage booking services of Right Holders during an event
- a platform to manage all required HBS operationnal staff during an event (up to 3500 people)
We are looking for a Process & Tools Coordinator to support the Process & Tools Manager in charge of those 2 platforms. Your two main tasks will be the following:
1- Platforms testing & commissioning
You will be responsible of the testing of the two systems.
Systems are constantly improved and new features being developed. Before allowing users to benefit from those improvements, it’s crucial to test them extensively to ensure they operate according to the specifications and nothing has been altered (you will concurrently check for eventual obvious collateral damage).
2- Users Support
You will ensure full support to the users of the systems:
- Main contact point for their day-to-day usage, answering their queries related to the use of the platforms
- Identify, prioritise and formalise issues and bugs raised by users and coordinate with developing Team to follow up their resolution
- Train new users to the platforms
- Organise and produce all materials for the support of the platforms (Platforms’ Wiki, Bug tracking list, Training materials, etc.)
TECHNICAL & SOFT SKILLS RELATED TO THE POSITION INCLUDE
- Analytical problem-solving approach
- Strong communication skills – able to work with people working in different areas
- Ability to put yourself in users’ shoes
- Basic knowledge of web-based software and Excel
- Pro-active work attitude
- Good time-management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of Host Broadcasting for international sports events is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English. French language skills is a plus
YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
You are comfortable with computer systems and are motivated to understand how they operate and to promote them.
You are customer-oriented and like to help people work efficiently.