Process & Tools Coordinator:
Low/No Code Solution Analyst
WE ARE HBS
Host Broadcast Services (HBS) offers expertise and experience in delivering vision and audio for some of the most prestigious sports events around the world.
Since its founding over 20 years ago, HBS has established itself as a renowned host broadcast specialist by successfully delivering HB operations for all FIFA World CupsTM since the 2002 edition of the tournament. As major achievements, HBS also delivered HB coverage of Asian Games 2006 and 2018 as well as Rugby World Cup 2019 through IGBS, a joint venture between HBS and IMG Media.
The PMO Department is the point of expertise at HBS when it comes to HBS’ Project Management methodologies, processes & tools. PMO is organised around three pillars, with three main objectives:
- Project Management Support: increase HBS’ collective skills in managing a project based on proven and appropriate methodologies
- Multi-project management: allow anticipation and steering capability of HBS’ increasing multi-project activity
- Processes & tools: be a “one-stop-shop” to offer adequate IS tools to teams to support our planning and delivery, including custom-made solutions
YOU CAN HELP
Within the Processes & Tools team, you can support all HBS departments, providing Low/Now code solutions, from A to Z:
- Business needs analysis
- Process definition
- Technical feasibility analysis
- Set-up and implementation
- Test and iteration with internal clients
- Workshop & trainings
- Support & evolutions
You will work and learn on a wide range of activities, from corporate (HR, Finance) to very specific to HBS: Event time scheduling, Operational live reporting, Logistics distribution, Travel Management, Stadium visits, etc.
As Process & Tools Coordinator, your tasks will consist in:
- Creating new platforms:
- Understand and analyse new business needs
- Formalise internal processes with all parties involved
- Define functional solution
- Create new apps & answer new end-users needs
- Test & Iterate
- Managing parts or entirety of existing platforms:
- Set-up and deployment according to project/event requirements
- Systems administration
- Supporting, training and engaging people on existing and on new internal solutions
- Being proactive on new low/no code technologies that could support internal needs
TECHNICAL & SOFT SKILLS RELATED TO THE POSITION INCLUDE
- Good knowledge of Low / No code approach,
- Knowledge of MS Power Platform (Power Apps, Power BI) and SharePoint
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of event organisation
- Fluent in written and spoken English and French
- Analytical problem-solving approach
- Strong communication skills – able to work with people specialised in different areas
- Consensus oriented
- Pro-active work attitude
- Good time-management skills, ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES
With few years of experience, you can give some examples of solutions you have designed and implemented.
You are comfortable with processes and workflows, you like to challenge them, make them more efficient, and you are result oriented.
You are customer-oriented and like to help people work efficiently.
You are a fast learner and eager to go in a technical set-up with new platforms.
You are eager to travel abroad, on occasion for event periods (1 to 2 month(s)).