Digital Account Coordinator
Job title: Digital Account Coordinator
Start date: ASAP
Contract Type: CDI
Reporting To: Head of Digital Services
As a Digital Account Coordinator at HBS, you’ll play a vital role in the following areas:
- Supporting the Digital Account Manager in the daily relationship with diverse clients, including broadcasters, federations, leagues, and clubs, across multiple sports projects
- Acting as a crucial link between HBS and our clients, your responsibilities include understanding project requirements, proposing improvements, and effectively communicating ideas internally and externally
Your role is instrumental in ensuring a positive client experience and the ongoing success of our partnerships.
- Client Relations: Understand and address client needs for satisfaction.
- Coordination: Facilitate effective communication between clients and internal teams.
- Proposals & Presentations: Create compelling proposals and deliver presentations.
- Issue Resolution: Swiftly address and resolve client concerns for a positive experience.
- Innovation & Guidance: with the help of the HBS divisions, propose innovative ideas and offer guidance on adapting services to client needs.
Position Relevant Skills (Background & Experience)
- Previous experience in project/event coordination is a plus
- Interest in Digital technology/Digital content is a plus
- Digital team (Technical, Marketing, sales)
- HBS internal departments (Production, Booking)
- Microsoft Suite
- CRM (Monday, Hubspot, Brevo…)
- Ability to work with multiple tools
- Understanding about digital solutions
- Desire to learn by stepping out of one’s comfort zone
- Very proactive
- Ability to go and find information by themselves
- Organisational and communication skills
- Ability to switch easily from one project to another
- Analytical skills (capacity to make links, to structure projects)
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure (tight deadlines)
- Ability to take on tasks outside of your job description
- Self-management skills
- Ability to follow up and prioritise clients’ feedback
- English fluent (Spoken & Written)
- French fluent (Spoken & Written)
We Are HBS
Host Broadcast Services (HBS) offers expertise and experience in delivering vision and audio for some of the most prestigious sports events around the world. Founded over 20 years ago, HBS has established itself as a renowned host broadcast specialist.
Our Digital team is made up of 12 persons from different nationalities spread across Europe. This team delivers technical products and services based on digital technologies (media server, asset management solution) as well as social media production plans for sports events and federations.
How to Apply
- Please send your resume by email to Nathalie Bertrix in the HBS HR Department:
Please Note: This Job Description is a true reflection of the expected responsibilities for this position at the time of writing, but it is not an exclusive list of the tasks to be undertaken as they may evolve over the time. HBS staff needs to have a willingness to undertake other tasks than those listed in this Job Description as required (potentially on other projects).