Digital Department Assistant
Job title: Digital Department Assistant
Start date: ASAP
Contract Type: CDD 12 Months
Reporting To: Digital Supervisor
The digital department Assistant supports the Digital supervisor in the day-to-day management of Digital department project and in administrative duties. He/she is responsible for delivering administrative tasks and providing administrative support and expertise to the digital team to enable them to focus on their operational tasks. He/She contributes to optimising administrative processes in the digital department.
- Maintain inter-departmental communication, specifically with HR, Logistics, Accounting and PM Team
- Coordinate staffing plans for events (through HBS internal tools), including Logistics and HR arrangements.
- Execute administrative duties (purchase orders, expenses…)
- Assist the Digital team in their day-to-day with any administrative or logistics requests
- Follow up on budgets of Digital specific projects
- Assist the Digital Technical team on keeping track of the equipment inventory
- Report weekly to the Digital department Supervisor
- Manage the flex office process
Position Relevant Skills (Background & Experience)
- Previous experience in project/event coordination is a plus
- Interest in Digital technology / Digital content is a plus
- Digital team
- HBS internal departments, mainly Logistics, HR, Accounting, IT and PM teams
- Microsoft Suite
- Ability to work with multiple tools
- Very proactive
- Ability to go and find information by themselves
- Excellent organisation
- Responsible, accountable
- Initiative and common sense
- Ability to switch easily from one project to another
- Quick understanding
- Analytical skills (capacity to make links, to structure projects)
- Attention to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Service oriented
- English fluent (Spoken & Written)
- French fluent (Spoken & Written)
We Are HBS
Host Broadcast Services (HBS) offers expertise and experience in delivering vison and audio for some of the most prestigious sports events around the world. Founded over 20 years ago, HBS has established itself as a renowned host broadcast specialist.
Our Digital team is made of 12 persons from different nationalities spread across Europe. This team delivers technical products and services based on digital technologies (media server, asset management solution) as well as social media production plans for sports events and federations.
This Job Description is a true reflection of the expected responsibilities for this position at the time of writing, but it is not an exclusive list of the tasks to be undertaken as they may evolve over time. HBS staff needs to have a willingness to undertake tasks other than those listed in this Job Description as required.
How to Apply
- Please send your resume by email to Nathalie Bertrix in the HBS HR Department:
Please Note: This Job Description is a true reflection of the expected responsibilities for this position at the time of writing, but it is not an exclusive list of the tasks to be undertaken as they may evolve over the time. HBS staff needs to have a willingness to undertake other tasks than those listed in this Job Description as required (potentially on other projects).