The HBS Information & Communication department is looking for an ambitious and motivated recruit to assist with tasks related to the distribution of information to our clients and external communication around HBS’ projects and initiatives.
The position will primarily be to support the Information & Communications team with the daily delivery of content for multiple projects, over different mediums and platforms. This role will include taking responsibility for department administration duties, such as taking and distributing meeting notes, organising logistics, filing orders/expenses, etc.
The available position is a junior role within a small department, requiring some prior experience in the communications industry. A hands-on and varied role, the successful candidate will work across a variety of projects related to sports events, corporate communication and general distribution of information.
- Coordination of internal/external content (PowerPoint presentations, Word documents, organisation charts, etc)
- Content management of information platforms
- Coordination with internal stakeholders regarding ad hoc communication opportunities
- Support the team with graphic design projects, whether for social media or offline communication
- Editing quick clips for social media
- Liaison with suppliers
- Assist with day-to-day department admin tasks (purchase orders, travel requests, reporting software, meeting notes/organisation)
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) & Canva
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere or similar editing software
- Experience with CMS
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Fluent in English and French
- Comfortable under pressure and working in an international environment
One-year fixed term contract. Based in Boulogne-Billancourt, this is a hybrid role (two days of remote work). Potential to travel internationally.