Junior Accountant (Comptable Auxiliaire)
Company: Host Broadcast Services France (HBS)
Department: Finance & HR
Reports To: Accounting Manager
Contract Type: CDI
Place of Work: Boulogne-Billancourt, France (Possibility of travels to Zug, Switerzalnd, and during event time may be required)
Start Date: ASAP
- Responsibility of transactional accounting for HBS France, based in France
- Procurement and Accounts Payables
- Maintain the orders and invoices in the Procurement Tool.
- Handle the email requests sent to the AP generic mailbox.
- Maintain the Vendor master data
- Book the vendor invoices.
- Prepare payment proposals.
- Account Receivables
- Issue and book customer invoices following the Customer invoicing file.
- Maintain the customer master data.
- Ensure the cash collection.
- Ensure the management of the fixed assets (bookings, depreciations and inventory).
- Ensure the control and accounting approval of the expense reports through Mobile Expense.
- Ensure the preparation of the payables linked taxes (DAS2, TVS, etc) in collaboration with the Senior General Accountant.
- Ensure that proper job documentation is up-to-date and available and organize absence’s coverage.
- Ensure the physical and electronic documents are properly filed.
- Participate to the monthly closing tasks.
Experience & Knowledge
- Associate degree in Accounting or equivalent education (BAC+2)
- Overall experience around 5 years.
- Good accounting knowledge of procurement process and travel policy
- Strong computer skills (especially Excel and formulas), possibly Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience working in an international environment
- Professional English required
Other Skills & Requirements
- Good organisational skills and able to work independently.
- Precise and detailed working style combined with an ability to see the big picture
- Strong team orientation
- Excellent communication skills and able to liaise, collaborate and be engaged in finding solutions to problems faced
- An ability to adapt to a dynamic, multicultural, and ever-changing environment
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘client-first’ thinking (both externally & internally)
HBS is looking for people who enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment, are highly customer service oriented, have a strong sense of responsibility and who work well as part of an international team.
How to Apply
- Please apply to find out more. We consider every application and will respond as soon as possible. We are committed to equal opportunities.
- Please send your resume by email to the HBS HR Department: email@example.com.