- Company: Host Broadcast Services France (HBS)
- Department: Finance
- Reports to: Accounting Manager
- Grade: Assistant
- Place of work: Based in Boulogne-Billancourt preferred
- Start date: ASAP
Working closely with the accounting manager, the junior accountant contributes to the smooth and efficient execution of transactional accounting for HBS France, based in France.
He/she is in charge of day-to-day transactional accounting activities.
Main Activities (Primary Role of the Job)
- Procurement and Accounts Payables
- Maintain the orders and invoices in the Procurement Tool.
- Handle the email requests sent to the AP generic mailbox.
- Maintain the Vendor master data
- Book the vendor invoices.
- Prepare payment proposals.
- Account Receivables
- Issue and book customer invoices following the Customer invoicing file.
- Maintain the customer master data.
- Ensure the cash collection.
- Ensure the management of the fixed assets (bookings, depreciations and inventory).
- Ensure the control and accounting approval of the expense reports through Mobile Expense.
- Ensure the preparation of the payables linked taxes (DAS2, TVS, etc) in collaboration with the Senior General Accountant.
- Ensure that proper job documentation is up-to-date and available and organize absences coverage.
- Ensure the physical and electronic documents are properly filed.
- Participate in the monthly closing tasks.
Position Relevant Skills: (Education/Work Experience/IT)
- Associate degree in Accounting or equivalent education (BAC+2)
- Overall experience around five years.
- Good accounting knowledge of procurement process and travel policy
- Strong computer skills (especially Excel and formulas), possibly Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Experience working in an international environment
- Professional English required
Other Skills and Requirements:
- Good organizational skills and able to work independently.
- Precise and detailed working style combined with an ability to see the big picture
- Strong team orientation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise, collaborate and be engaged in finding solutions to problems faced
- An ability to adapt to a dynamic, multicultural, and ever-changing environment
- Ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘client-first’ thinking (both externally & internally)
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Fluent written and spoken French
HBS is looking for people who enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment, are highly customer service oriented, have a strong sense of responsibility, and work well as part of an international team.