MRL* Account Manager Digital
HBS and Sports Digital Experiences
Founded in 1999, Host Broadcast Services (HBS) was originally established with the core mandate of being the Host Broadcaster (HB) for the 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan™. The organization has since developed as a renowned host broadcast expert.
HBS offers expertise and experience in project-managing the delivery of the most prestigious sports events around the world. The company has always pushed to reduce the broadcasting footprint, allowing organizers and broadcasters to optimize both venue resources and media rights with flawless reliability.
HBS has been appointed as the Host Broadcaster by FIFA to deliver the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™. As such, HBS will manage and coordinate all aspects of this Host Broadcast production, including retaining organizational, creative, editorial production and operational control, under the final authority of FIFA.
In addition to producing content for MRLs, HBS offers a range of digital solutions to enable the delivery of the World Cup experience on proprietary Web and App platforms. Our APIs, SDKs and White Label associated to Fantasy, Predictor and Gamification will enhance the MRLs’ fan engagement.
The MRL Account Manager Digital is intended to participate to the sales prospection. He/she is expected to :
- Understand the MRLs’ environment (rights, constraints, national market, needs…)
- Offer the best suitable solution.
- In a second move, he/she is expected to be proactive in proposing additional components.
Throughout the implementation of the project, the MRL Account Manager Digital will:
- Be the Point of Contact for some MRLs
- Manage all communications going out to the MRLs (technical/workflow/contact, etc.)
- Structure and archive MRLs communication
- Take part of solution demonstrations
During the tournament, the MRL Account Manager Digital will:
- Be the Point of contact for some MRLs to collect their feedback,
- Be involved in the ticketing and reporting process i.e. filter the incoming issues and dispatch the tasks to the relevant technical team for second level support.
Throughout the project, the MRL Account Manager Digital will work closely and collaboratively with the Senior Digital Sales Manager as well as interconnected sections of the Digital department and other HBS departments such as Booking and Engineering. Externally he/she will have to deal with expert suppliers.
The ideal candidate brings:
- Organisational and communication skills
- Understanding about digital solutions
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take on tasks outside of your job description
- Self-management skills
- Ability to follow up and prioritize MRLs feedbacks
- Willing to travel
- Fluent in English, French. Other language skills are beneficial.
You have experience in some of the following areas:
- Working with different sales and technical teams from different companies
- General technical knowledge (APIs, SDKs, white Label, cloud, CDN…)
- General digital knowledge (App, web and Social Media Networks)
- A Bac +4/5 diploma or Master degree in sales or project management.
- 1-3 years of proven work experience