Office and Administration Assistant
- Project: Concacaf Nations League, Gold Cups and overhead
- Company: Host Broadcast Services LLC (HBS)
- Department: Finance & Administration
- Reports to: Head of Finance & Administration
- Grade: Assistant
- Place of work: Based in Miami
- Start date: 15 May 2023
- Type of contract: Full time
Roles & Responsibilities
Under the direction of the Head of Finance and Administration, the Office and Administration Assistant is responsible for providing day-to-day support to the Head of finance and administration. As such, he/she is taking care of all operational tasks related to finance, payroll and office management and providing first-level support to questions/queries in relation to finance and administration.
- Receive and check suppliers’ invoices (third-party production companies, independent contractors with contracts / POs and coordinate internal approvals from the Head of Production and MD when needed.
- Receive and check expenses reports and credit card statements for local employees
- Coordinate and organize company credit cards float
- Monitor expenses from each credit card during Gold Cup event-time, provide support if needed, and ensure that company is not overreaching the credit limits
- Liaise with HBS Accounting & Controlling and accounting services provider, Jade Fiducial
- Ensure that all necessary Finance paperwork (original invoice, act of acceptance) is received, transmitted and archived
- Prepare internal reports (monthly closing, specific audit request, repetitive reports)
- Support the preparation of reports for presentation to clients, especially Concacaf
- Assisting employees with reimbursement of expenses in mobile expenses, as well as production consultant when needed
- Drafting and generating purchase orders for production equipment and production services
- Dealing / organizing an efficient filing system for supplier’s invoices/bank statements/ expense reports/POs, etc..
- Keeping HBS’ procurement database up to date (production companies, independent contractors),
- Monitor days worked by independent contractors
- Assisting with ad hoc requests/needs during the Gold Cup event time
Payroll & HR 20%
- Assisting with the monthly payroll : checking salary data, updating the employee data in the payroll system in order to maintain and update payroll information
- Ensuring other benefits are up to date (health insurance, pension plan, bonus…)
- Management and follow-up of absences : holidays, compensation days, sickness
- Creation of newcomer accounts on the various HR tools.
Office Management 50%
- Coordinating logistics for the U.S. employees and visitors
- Keep track of travels dates/time spent in other states/in the U.S. by international contractors /Maintain Calendar of events
- Supporting the Accreditation process for CONCACAF Gold Cup 2023
- Dealing with the day-to-day relationship with the office landlord (need for extra office time, booking rooms, etc.)
- Responsible for office equipment and supplies (liaise with IT department in Paris office when needed)
- First point of contact for HBS visitors, courier coordination, mail distribution, organizing meetings, booking restaurants, etc., if needed
- Dealing with the company phones contract/payment of the monthly bill
HBS is offering additional benefits :
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Complimentary Parking
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
And an energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self !
Profile & Requirements
Position Relevant Skills: (Education / Work Experience, IT)
- Work experience: minimum 2 years
- Familiar and comfortable with finance and HR tools and systems
- Good Excel skills
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Right to work in the U.S. is mandatory
- HBS Accounting, Controlling, HR, Legal
HBS is looking for people who enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment, are highly customer service oriented, can learn quickly, have a strong sense of responsibility, and who work well as part of a team. In addition, a hands-on approach, flexibility, and the ability to work under pressure are required.
How to Apply
- Please apply to find out more. We consider every application and will respond as soon as possible. We are committed to equal opportunities.
- Please send your resume by email to the HBS HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.