Senior Producer Digital
Job title: Senior Producer Digital
Dates: 01/01/2022 – 31/12/2022
Contract type: CDD
Location: Boulogne-Billancourt + relocation in Qatar from November to December 2022
Direct manager: Tim STOTT, Digital Executive Producer
Host Broadcast Services (HBS) is the official Host Broadcaster of the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ to be held in Qatar from 21 November to 18 December 2022. As host broadcaster, it is HBS’ role to produce all the images and sounds of all 64 matches of the FIFA World Cup™. This production is then distributed to the various media companies around the world who have bought the rights to this event. Once distributed these global television, radio and other media companies broadcast HBS’ pictures to the millions of people around the world who cannot be present in Qatar.
HBS is looking for people who enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment, are highly customer service oriented, team players, quick learners, and have a strong sense of responsibility. In addition, a hands-on approach, flexibility, and the ability to work under pressure are required.
Day-to-day activities include :
- Collaborate with FIFA on content innovations and workflows ahead of FWC22
- Execute content examples and new formats with editors and designers
- Create team onboarding and training material ahead of FWC 22
- Create daily content plans
- Create content performance reports during event
- Lead production teams through daily shifts at FWC22
- Support corporate procedures on planning and coordination
- Reporting and documentation
Position Relevant Skills and Experience
Technical skills and knowledge:
- Solid background in football and sports production
- Experience in location and post production
- Broad knowledge of current football storylines, teams and players
- Experience creating content for digital platforms
- Knowledge of Adobe CC – especially Premiere Pro preferred
- Social Media enthusiast – a keen interest in, and excellent understanding of, current trends and developments
- Passionate about sports and the industry
- Proactive attitude
- Highly organised
- Comfortable with multitasking and working to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Open to frequent travelling
- 5+ years of proven work experience with an agency, broadcaster, social media platform or production house – or a combination of the above
- Fluent English (spoken and written). French or German would be beneficial.
What do we offer?
You will benefit from a good package and a fun and fast-moving environment working on the best and most dynamic sports projects.
More excitingly, you will be part of one of the most prestigious digital sports projects. In this role, you will have the freedom to propose innovations and an opportunity to play an active role in defining project strategies and implementation.
How to Apply
- Please send your resume by email to Nathalie Bertrix in the HBS HR Department:
Please Note: This Job Description is a true reflection of the expected responsibilities for this position at the time of writing, but it is not an exclusive list of the tasks to be undertaken as they may evolve over time. HBS staff needs to have a willingness to undertake other tasks than those listed in this Job Description as required (potentially on other projects).