Logistics Assistant – Special Projects
- Start Date: N/A
- Department: Logistics
- Location: Boulogne-Billancourt, France
- Manager: Manager Special Project
HBS is looking for people who enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment, are highly customer service oriented, are team players, are quick learners, and have a strong sense of responsibility. In addition, a hands-on approach, flexibility, and the ability to work under pressure are required.
The Logistics assistant supports the manager of special projects and the special projects team in all activities related to the department.
1. Activities – Corporate
- Support the Coordinator in sourcing transportation (flights, transfers, vehicle rental, buses), accommodation, catering, uniforms when required
- Secure the requested services accordingly
- Make sure all services are booked within the allocated budgets
- Follow all the internal processes and policies
- Update documents and database
2. Event Types
- Ice Hockey World Championship, Hockey League
- European Hand Ball Championship men & women
- Berlin Marathon
- Workshop meetings
- Any other sports event that HBS may be contracted for at the last moment
Key Knowledge Skills, Experience and Qualifications Required
- Previous experience in Logistics arrangements
- To be able to work on different projects at the same time
- Detailed and thorough in checking documents
- Excellent IT skills, in particular MS Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels of the organisation and with external suppliers
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and demands
- HBS Logistics staff
- Other HBS departments
- Travel operators (travel agencies, airlines, hotels, rental car companies)
- English & French: Fluent Spoken & Written
How to Apply
- Please apply to find out more. We consider every application and will respond as soon as possible. We are committed to equal opportunities.
- Please send your resume by email to the HBS HR Department: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Job Description is a true reflection of the expected responsibilities for this position at the time of writing, but it is not an exclusive list of the tasks to be undertaken as they may evolve over time. HBS staff needs to have a willingness to undertake other tasks than those listed in this Job Description as required.