- Job Title: Production Coordinator
- Company: Host Broadcast Services France (HBS)
- Department: Production
- Reports to: Senior Production Manager
- Place of work: 148 Route de la Reine, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt (Hybrid: Three days in the office; Two days Work From Home)
Founded in 1999, Host Broadcast Services (HBS) was originally established with the core mandate of being the Host Broadcaster (HB) for the 2002 FIFA World Cup Korea/Japan™; the organisation has since developed as a renowned host broadcast expert.
Main Purpose & Scope of the Job
- To support and coordinate a new project, HBS is looking for a highly motivated Production Coordinator who will join a growing international team based in Paris/Boulogne from March 24 to July 24 (a potential opportunity after July as the project develops).
- The Production Coordinator supports the project team in managing multiple deliverables while preparing and coordinating the live content production delivery to a dedicated football web platform.
- Responsibilities include assistance in the general organisation, planning and coordinating upcoming football matches, monitoring and updating reference documents, producing event-specific briefings, supplier activity reporting and contributing to the budget cost tracking.
- Support day-to-day preparation tasks & monitoring of the production activity within the HBS project management team.
- Detailed follow-up of the activity and planning coordination across several operational spreadsheets and match schedule platforms.
- Assisting in identifying production companies and/or freelancers who will be responsible for producing and delivering live streams.
- Production of reference documents, project documentation, briefing presentations & reports.
- Coordinate with the appointed production companies regarding match schedules, match confirmations, purchase order processing, and other liaison tasks.
- Coordinate continuous assessment of the production companies and contribute to the selection processes.
- Collaborate with weekly & monthly reviews of the overall production activity and reporting.
- Assisted the project team with budget cost tracking and the invoicing process.
- Participate in monitoring and quality control of delivery on FIFA+ of live football match streaming.
- Coordinate the implementation of global broadcasting/streaming production standards concerning production setups, cost control and streaming technology.
- Participate in the production & project activity debriefings.
- Familiarity with digital technology and internet-based environments.
- Within the HBS Production department and with other HBS departments.
- With the appointed production companies and other sub-contractors in the different territories.
- With external stakeholders (Appointed production companies, FIFA+ and its technology suppliers).
Other Skills & Requirements
- Previous experience as a Production Coordinator or similar.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Media production experience focusing on sports and football production is beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail and experience in processing production-related paperwork.
- Interested in live-streaming workflow operation.
- Good communication (oral & written) in English and in French. Spanish proficiency may be a plus.
- Proactive and open to adaptation and evolution of working procedures.
- Excellent computer skills and a good understanding of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- An understanding of broadcasting, live streaming technology, and the global sports industry is beneficial to the role.
HBS is looking for people who enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment, are highly customer service oriented, have a strong sense of responsibility, and work well as part of an international team.